© Copyright Punkt-Zebra UG (haftungsbeschränkt) Düsseldorf, Germany
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT
This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as “SOFTWARE PRODUCT” or “SOFTWARE”) provided with this EULA. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, license keys, associated media, any printed materials, and any “online” or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation (“Software”) provided to you by Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you.
- Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE LICENSE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE LICENSE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE. There are two ways of getting the software licensed to you:a
- A free license with limited functionality for personal use only. Personal use means use in a non-commercial, non-corporation environment. A free license may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. You receive this free personal license by agreeing to this EULA.
- A paid license by buying a license key and agreeing to this EULA. You may use the license key and the software on one computer at any given time only. You agree to not disclose the license key or the license file to any other persons.
- License Grant. Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the Software provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it on a single computer. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
- Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
- Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
- Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. Neither Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
- Limitation of Liability. Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt)’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
- Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
- Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a software program which you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this product, even if Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Indemnification By You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Punkt-Zebrag UG (haftungsbeschränkt) and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney’s fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.
- Trademarks. Waldorf and the Waldorf MicroWave are trademarks of Waldorf Electronics GmbH and its successors. VST and VST3 are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.